Changes for our patients
- All patients and guest (parent, guardian etc.) are required to wear a mask in the office until you are in the operatory and one of our team members lets you know it is okay to remove your mask.
- Patient pre-screening form must be filled out prior to your appointment
- Patient screening will be done upon arrival (temperature, questionnaire, etc.)
- If you are accompanying a patient to their appointment, you will be required to go through the same screening precautions.
- Patients are asked to stay in their vehicle and text or call the office when you arrive. We have numbered parking spots along our building for your convenience.
- One of our team members will come outside to greet you and bring you into the office.
- Bring as little as possible in the office, no food or drinks are allowed at this time
- We ask that patients limit visitors coming with them for their appointment.
Patient safety protocol implemented around the office
- New patient flow to maximize proper social distancing
- Plexiglas sneeze barriers in non-clinical areas where patients interact with team members
- Extra-oral high-speed suction machine for each operatory to use when doing aerosol procedures
- Employees are screened daily for temperature and symptoms including contact tracing daily
- HEPA vacuum to be used in cleaning carpets
- Hourly checklist of commonly touched areas to be disinfected (doorknobs, switches, counter tops, etc)
- Multiple air purifying HEPA filters running constantly
- Germicidal UV lights in each HVAC system
Added Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- N95 masks available for all team members
- Surgical mask over N95
- Face shield
- Hair cap
- Fluid resistance gown
- 80% ethyl alcohol hand sanitizer
- Eye protection
- Footwear for internal use only
- Germicidal UV-C Lightbox to sterilize items
- Non-ozone producing UV-C lights for office use