Changes for our patients
- All patients and guest (parent, guardian etc.) are required to wear a mask in the office until you are in the operatory and one of our team members lets you know it is okay to remove your mask. As we are following the ADA guidelines and are considered a medical facility, masks are mandatory until further notice.
Patient safety protocol implemented around the office
- Extra-oral high-speed suction machine for each operatory to use when doing aerosol procedures.
- Employees are screened daily for temperature and symptoms including contact tracing daily.
- HEPA vacuum used in cleaning carpets.
- Regular cleaning of commonly high-touched areas to be disinfected (doorknobs, switches, counter tops, etc)
- Multiple air purifying HEPA filters running constantly.
- Germicidal UV lights in each HVAC system.
Added Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- N95 masks available for all team members
- Surgical mask over N95
- Face shield
- Hair cap (optional)
- Fluid resistance gown
- 80% ethyl alcohol hand sanitizer
- Eye protection
- Footwear for internal use only
- Germicidal UV-C Lightbox to sterilize items
- Non-ozone producing UV-C lights for office use
There is so much more that we do already in efforts of keeping our patients and team members safe, these are just the highlight!
If you have any questions, just ask! We will be happy to answer them for you.